Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Fun Wall Clocks for the Bathroom

Rubber Duckie Bathroom Wall Clock
Every bathroom can certainly make use of a wall clock. But, fun ones can be the best. That's what I realized when I visited my daughter in her first home.

She was getting ready for work while I fixed breakfast for us. Several times she came rushing into the kitchen to check the clock, then she remembered all she had to do was yell to me for the time. I made the suggestion that she needed a clock in her bathroom.

The next day, she took a small alarm clock and plugged it in next to the sink. Don't you know I was horrified! I could just picture her electrified in her rushing to get ready for work. And, of course, I hurried out and found the most adorable bathroom wall clock for her. Battery-operated so no chance of electrocution in her bathroom.

When I decorate a bathroom, I always include a wall clock as part of the decor. There just seems no reason not to! Adding that little touch of wall decor is both fun and functional.

Whether you have a particular theme or style, like vintage, modern, etc., you can certainly make use of a bathroom wall clock in your decor. I like the fun ones, personally, but there are plenty of great wall clocks that will match any decor options.

No comments:

Post a Comment