Monday, September 9, 2013

Add Halloween Accents to Your Bathroom

Do you enjoy decorating for the holidays? Especially Halloween? I certainly do, but there are times when going all out isn't the best option. That's when I want just a few accents that will bring my bathroom into the holiday spirit.

Yes, when I'm having a party for Halloween, the bathroom gets it's own spooky or scarey make-over, but at other times, I don't want all those holiday decorations up. Instead, just a few little accent items work great.

I like to have a set of hand towels to set out that are perfect for the Halloween look. A little fun, a little decorative, maybe not truly scarey, but still celebrating the fun of Halloween.

Of course, just to have a little more fun, I like to add a toilet seat tattoo or cling. Well, there I can get a little on the spooky side with ghoulish looking things appearing to come out of the toilet. But, there are plenty of seat clings that are on the fun side, too.

Whether you like to decorate for Halloween just for your own enjoyment, or you're having a costume party, decorating your bathroom is a great way to carry the fun. If it's a party, your guests will certainly enjoy the bathroom makeover, but your family will enjoy the little additions, too.

So go ahead and get a few hand towels for Halloween to add accents to your bathroom, or go for the spooky and ghoulish side with a toilet seat tattoo or cling. Have some fun this Halloween in your bathroom decorating.

No comments:

Post a Comment