Thursday, June 4, 2015

Fruity Theme for Kitchen Decor

Creating the kitchen of your dreams isn't always easy to do, but you can spice up the decor to make your own kitchen inviting and fun to be in. A fruity theme makes a charming way to decorate. I love the simple decorating style, one that doesn't require huge expense and huge time commitment.

Easy Kitchen Decor


With easy kitchen decor ideas, you can change the look and feel of your kitchen quickly. Simple items can add so much. With a fruit theme, you have lots of choices. The first thing you need to decide is if you want to go with a single fruit theme, like apples or grapes, or go with a medley of fruits.

I chose the medley idea myself. That way I can mix in design items that are a single fruit if something strikes my fancy. Of course, I started with the floor. Rugs in my kitchen play an important part. I stand for lots of my kitchen working time. So I want comfortable rugs. And I found them.

Fruit Medley Kitchen Accessories


Fruit medley kitchen rugs shows you some of the examples for those that I chose from. Going up from there, I also added some fun accents, like a cookie jar and wall plaques. Then it was a simple matter of adding in a few additional items such as placemats on the table, and a simple centerpiece of mixed fruit.

Presto, I had a new look and feel to my kitchen. All by starting with a fruit medley kitchen rug. This really is a simple and easy way to redecorate. And only using the kind of accessories that are inexpensive to change out.

No comments:

Post a Comment