Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Creating a Penguin Themed Bathroom

If you want to create a penguin themed bathroom, it can be very easy. In fact, it can be as easy as adding a few extras. Or it can go as extensive as re-painting to create a tuxedo effect, an underwater effect or a glacier effect. But, we Easy Home Decor prefer the simpler version. Here are some of the extras that can add a great penguin effect in your own bathroom.

Penguin Accessories


Accessories are the easy and least expensive way to create a theme in any room of your house. Penguins are a favorite theme for many people so there are plenty of choices for you.
  • Shower curtains and curtain hooks
  • Soap dishes and toothbrush holders
  • Pump bottles
  • Wall Decals
  • Bath mats
  • Pictures and wall hangings
  • Figurines
Any of these when added to strategic places can help you create a penguin themed bathroom.

How Many Accessories


Some people are happy to remind you that more is not always better. Sometimes it's just more. While others will tell you the more the merrier. How many penguin accessories you use is entirely personal to you. Your own style will dictate your preference for how many pieces to add to your bathroom.

Here's a trick that I like to use to help me determine the number and placement of items. I start with a few fun things, like a shower curtain, a pump dispenser and a picture on the wall. Then I start adding one by one each new piece. As long as I get an "ah" feeling, that piece stays and I go on to the next one. When I hit the saturation point for my own style, that "ah" feeling is no longer there. Then I just put away that accessory for a time when I want a little freshness in my decor.

Creating a Penguin Bathroom is Easy


The simple things that you can add to your bathroom decor will make a huge difference in the look. That's we say creating a penguin themed bathroom is easy. If you want to make your own bath into a penguin theme, take heart at how easy it really can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment