Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Valentine's Day Decor for your Home

Valentine's Day, such a romantic day. In fact, the holiday to celebrate love. That's what I love about decorating my home for Valentine's Day. It's all about the love stuff.

Hearts, flowers, cupids, I love them all. One of my favorite home accents for holiday decor is decorative throw pillows. They make a simple and easy way to add that holiday spirit. Of course, with Valentine's Day, I like the red and white, or pink and white effect. Yes, I've been known to put a white afghan over the back of my couch and add several Valentine decorative pillows. The effect is pretty nice.

If you are going for a romantic Valentine's dinner for your sweetie, try a couple of romantic throw pillows on the bed. Continue that romance.

Somehow, decorative pillows never seem to go out of style. They are more a basic decorating idea, not a fad. And the extra good news is that you can change them easily to change your theme or style.

I've never been at a loss for finding the right throw pillow to make my decorating more complete. In fact, I have been accused of picking a decorative pillow and creating a theme around that. OK, that's me and my fun with home decor.

If you like adding those little extra touches for the holiday, add a few Valentine decorative pillows yourself. Easy, simple and charming.

No comments:

Post a Comment