Saturday, April 5, 2014

Welcome Spring with Home Decor

Seasonal home decor is a great way to welcome the next season into your home. But, we want to do this the easy way. And that means simply changing some accent pieces and accessories in your rooms to create a welcome Spring effect.

For me, flowers represent Spring. The beautiful blooms of daffodils, tulips, pansies, and irises are great to use to welcome Spring. So does that mean you have to have fresh flowers all over the house? Not necessarily. Add home decor accessories and accent pieces.

Decorative pillows have great designs of these flowers. I do love how simple it is to change my home decor by just switching the throw pillows that sit on my couch or chairs. Oh, yes, I do have lots of decorative throw pillows.

I find them so easy to store when not in use. I just bag them and place in top storage shelf of my closet. When it's time for changing my home decor, I just sort through my throw pillow choices and find the ones that I want. Easy home decorating!

Of course, every year I do find new ones that I love and just have to have. For Spring home decorating, I found some great ones to add to my flower collection.

Decorative throw pillows aren't the only ways I bring Spring into my home decor. I also add a few accent pieces around the house. I don't get new furniture or repaint. I just change out some of my accent pieces. That's easy home decorating in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment