Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Vintage Stripes in Blue for Home Decor

Vintage Stripes Decorative Pillow
A vintage theme is one of my favorites for so many different rooms in my home. And stripes are a great vintage look. I remember just falling in love with my grandmother's living room, done all is elegant stripes. Hers were more of a rose color. But my idea of a great look includes a dark blue. That's why I created these vintage stripes in blue for my own home decor.

For those who want to add wall paper to a room, you're in luck. The vintage stripes in blue are available on easy to apply wallpaper. That I love! So simple and easy to do.

The vintage stripes in blue are also available in fabric so you can easily make curtains, quilts or throw blankets to accent your home decor. But, there's even more home decor that is all made up for you.

The picture at the top is a decorative pillow. That makes a great addition. Just toss a pillow on your couch or chair and you some instant home decor. I like to add a wall clock for more theme decorating. Then place a set of vintage blue stripes coasters on a table, add a matching serving tray
Vintage Stripes Coaster
and you have a nice look for your room decor.

There are lots of other accent pieces to add to your home decor. Simple home decorating is what accessories and accents are what I'm all about. These kinds of accents can transform what ever your current decor into just the look you want.

If blue isn't your color, but vintage is still your love, there are lots of other color choices for you. Rose pink, deep red, rich green, even a warm yellow all in a vintage look of stripes. The complete coordinated look is easy to find with just a few clicks. Before you know it, your choices will have you the home decor of your vintage dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment